- “Website” refers to the website located at anytimejunk.com.
- “User” refers to any individual who accesses or uses the Website.
- “We” and “Us” refer to Anytime Junk Removal.
2. Acceptance of Terms
4. Use of Website
The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use the Website for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertising, marketing, or selling products or services.
The content of the Website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and audio, is the property of Anytime Junk Removal or its licensors. You may not use the content of the Website without the express written permission of Anytime Junk Removal.
6. Prohibited Use
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- To upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable.
- To impersonate any person or entity, or to misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- To engage in any activity that infringes on the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
- To collect or store personal information about other users.
- To use the Website for any commercial purposes.
You agree to indemnify and hold Anytime Junk Removal harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ANYTIME JUNK REMOVAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANYTIME JUNK REMOVAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANYTIME JUNK REMOVAL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR GOODWILL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ANYTIME JUNK REMOVAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Governing Law
11. Entire Agreement
Anytime Junk Removal
12692 112th Ave, Grand Haven, MI 49417
Notices may also be given by electronic mail, provided that a copy of the electronic mail is also sent by one of the other methods specified above. Notices sent by electronic mail will be deemed to have been duly given when sent, provided that the sender can show that the electronic mail was properly addressed and that it was received by the intended recipient.